Be part of the solution to end homelessness in Seattle and King County.
To truly address homelessness, we all need to work together. We Are In is a starting point to learn, take action, and connect with others who are concerned about homelessness in our community and want to help.
What does it mean to join We Are In?
If you are a local organization…
- Joining We Are In means joining a diverse group of partners committed to regional, common-sense solutions to homelessness.
- It does not mean endorsing any legislation or policy. We Are In does not do direct lobbying and is not directed by any elected official.
- When you join We Are In, you have the opportunity to lend your organization’s expertise and resources to the campaign and elevate your efforts and voice to communities across King County.
- If you are an organization interested in joining or learning more, please reach out to email@example.com.
If you are someone who wants to learn or help, but doesn’t know where to start…
- Sign up to receive updates by filling in the form above. We Are In sends emails with updates on homelessness in Seattle and King County as well as opportunities to get involved with local organizations and help people who are experiencing homeless.
- Follow us on social media, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Visit our How You Can Help page to learn more.