Join us for the Housing and Homelessness Candidate Forum, featuring candidates running for Seattle City Council Position 9!
On June 8th, advocacy organizations from across the city are hosting a forum to hear directly from candidates running for Council Position 9 on a wide variety of issues—from affordable housing construction to tenant protections and utilizing new state and federal stimulus dollars.
Candidates who have qualified for the forum and are confirmed to attend include Sara Nelson, Nikkita Oliver, and Brianna Thomas.
- Washington Low Income Housing Alliance
- Housing Development Consortium
- Seattle/King County Coalition on Homelessness
- Lived Experience Coalition
- Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle
- United Way of King County
- YWCA Seattle | King | Snohomish
- Chief Seattle Club
- The Mockingbird Society
- Building Changes
- Seattle for Everyone
- Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King County
- Campion Advocacy Fund
- We Are In
Event hosts will continue monitoring both races to see if any additional candidates qualify before each race’s respective deadline.