About We Are In
Homelessness is a complex issue but we know what works.
We Are In to end homelessness
We Are In is a collaboration of service providers, nonprofits, businesses, experts and people with personal experiences of homelessness. We know that a problem of this complexity and scale needs a new approach. That’s why we’re working together and uniting our resources to end homelessness in Seattle and King County.
Through our combined experience, we know what it will take to end homelessness in our region. That’s why We Are In advocates for:
- Collaborative, regional solutions to homelessness that work for all communities in Seattle and King County
- Centering the perspectives of service providers, philanthropies, businesses, and people who have experienced homelessness
- Addressing ongoing systemic racial inequities that cause disproportionate levels of homelessness in Black and Indigenous communities
- Creating a unified crisis response system as a vital first step toward combating homelessness
- Scaling up critical behavioral and mental health services across King County
- Expanding affordable housing so that individuals and families at all income levels have a place to call home
For more information, download our We Are In FAQ One Pager.
Homelessness affects all communities in King County and we all have a role to play.
It’s going to take all of us working together to end homelessness in our region. We Are In – and we are ready to take action.